Achmad Ibrahim, Associated Press
Those who brought death and destruction to our shores on 9/11 do not in any way represent the good, peaceful Muslim people throughout the world. Neither does one Californian who made an offensive movie represent the feelings and attitudes of most Americans.
Go ahead, be angry at that filmmaker if you must. But don't suppose all Americans are as hateful and vindictive as him because we are not — no more than the Muslim community is like those 9/11 attackers. There is no need to attack Americans around the world, for the good we are trying to do, just because of one person.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- My view: In the name of God?
- Letter: No prison deficit
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30