Achmad Ibrahim, Associated Press
Those who brought death and destruction to our shores on 9/11 do not in any way represent the good, peaceful Muslim people throughout the world. Neither does one Californian who made an offensive movie represent the feelings and attitudes of most Americans.
Go ahead, be angry at that filmmaker if you must. But don't suppose all Americans are as hateful and vindictive as him because we are not — no more than the Muslim community is like those 9/11 attackers. There is no need to attack Americans around the world, for the good we are trying to do, just because of one person.
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- In our opinion: It's time to end the federal...
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in religious...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Could Draper shine, too?
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 30
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 21
- Letter: Pay for your share 21
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21