Achmad Ibrahim, Associated Press
Those who brought death and destruction to our shores on 9/11 do not in any way represent the good, peaceful Muslim people throughout the world. Neither does one Californian who made an offensive movie represent the feelings and attitudes of most Americans.
Go ahead, be angry at that filmmaker if you must. But don't suppose all Americans are as hateful and vindictive as him because we are not — no more than the Muslim community is like those 9/11 attackers. There is no need to attack Americans around the world, for the good we are trying to do, just because of one person.
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: No welfare, ever 78
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21