"Army Wives: Season Six, Part One" (ABC/Lifetime, 2012, three discs, $39.99, 13 episodes, deleted scenes, featurettes, bloopers). The title characters prepare to leave Fort Marshall, but a natural disaster cancels their plans and forces them to bond even more than before.
"Roseanne: The Complete Fifth Season" (Mill Creek, 1992-93, three discs, $14.98, 25 episodes, audio commentary, featurette).
"Roseanne: The Complete Sixth Season" (Mill Creek, 1993-94, three discs, $14.98, 25 episodes). More blue-collar comedy with the Conner clan, led by Roseanne Barr and John Goodman. Guests include Loretta Lynn, Morgan Fairchild, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Joan Collins, Florence Henderson, Mariel Hemingway and Michael O'Keefe.
"Joseph Campbell: Mythos: The Complete Series" (Athena, 2007-11, six discs, $99.99, 15 episodes; 12-page booklet). Lectures by Campbell that have shown on PBS, presented in the order and manner dictated by Campbell himself. He referred to the "Mythos" series as "one great story" of humanity, examining Western traditions and modern myths.
"America's Book of Secrets" (History, 2012, three discs, $29.95, 10 episodes, special: "America's Book of Secrets: The Monuments"). Documentary series exposes mysteries of Fort Knox, Freemasons, Black Ops and, um, the Playboy Mansion.
"Secret Access: The Presidency" (History, 2012, three discs, $29.95, three episodes). This documentary collection looks at Air Force One, the White House and the so-called President's Book of Secrets.
"James Bond Gadgets" (History, 2002-04, $19.95, "Biography" episode on Ian Fleming). Just what the title indicates, a documentary exploration of all those space-age toys Agent 007 is equipped with, and how real they are.
"Cajun Pawn Stars: Season One" (History, 2012, $19.95, eight episodes). Jimmie "Big Daddy" Deramus, owner of the largest pawnshop in Louisiana, with so many rare pieces it is referred to as a "museum for sale."
"Best of Ancient Aliens" (History/Blu-ray, 2010-12, two discs, $19.95, four episodes). Have intelligent life forms from space been visiting Earth for millennia? That's what this series attempts to answer. (Also on DVD, $19.95.)
"Understanding Art: Impressionism" (Athena, 2011, three discs, $59.99, four episodes, documentaries: "Manet: The Man Who Invented Modern Art" and "Vincent: The Full Story"; 20-page booklet). Critic Waldemar Januszczak sheds light on personalities that revolutionized the art world.
"Katt Williams: Kattpacalypse" (eOne, 2012, $19.98, animated short). Stand-up comic Williams' new Showtime special, with the expected foul language.
- Rupert Murdoch vows Fox News without Ailes is...
- Fox needs to find a successor to man who...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Trump takes time from victory lap to swat at...
- Concert review: The Piano Guys receive first...
- Game review: Aquarium: Gather fish and build...
- Chris Hicks: Several vintage movies make...
- Rupert Murdoch vows Fox News without... 11
- Stephen Colbert is back to take on the... 9
- Trump takes time from victory lap to... 5
- Chris Hicks: Movies to watch over the... 3
- Fox needs to find a successor to man... 2
- Concert review: The Piano Guys receive... 1
- Why ‘Rogue One’ will be... 1
- Big screen spectacle 'Star Trek Beyond'... 1