J. Scott Applewhite, Associated Press
Our take: Ann Romney steps up to the critics that have been attacking her and Rachel Weiner, of the Washington Post reports on it:
"Ann Romney took on Republican critics of her husband's campaign Thursday night in Iowa, telling Radio Iowa that if they think they would do better, they should try running themselves."
'Stop it. this is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring," she said. "This is hard and, you know, it's an important thing that we're doing right now and it's an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt's qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on morality...
- Defending the Faith: A case for the...
- Scouts likely to face further turmoil
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize...
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- Affordable Care Act could bring 'skinny'...
- One third of millenials regret going to college
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 59
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 43
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- IRS official Lerner invokes Fifth... 22
- Former IRS chief to Congress: Can't say... 21
- More Obama aides knew IRS targeted... 19
- US companies challenging contraception... 19
- Gallup poll shows shift in views on... 17