Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
PARK CITY — The Sundance Institute is currently offering priority pass and ticket availability for Utahns.
Registration for locals-only festival pass and ticket packages began Sept. 18 and will end Oct. 10. Those interested must register at www.sundance.org/tickets and will receive an email on Oct. 12 with a randomly assigned time slot to purchase festival passes and ticket packages online in January.
Descriptions of locals-only pass and ticket package options can be found at www.sundance.org/festival/tickets/locals.
The 2013 Sundance Film Festival will be Jan. 17-27.
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt Romney...
- Julie Andrews missed NBC's live 'Sound of Music'
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 5
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Ann and Mitt... 3
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be... 3
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition... 2
- Donor offers $5 million to help protect... 1