Week 5 included a lot of standout performances across the state. Here are six that really stood out.
James Delacenserie, QB, Wasatch
Delacenserie completed 14 passes in 19 attempts, and those 14 completions resulted in 442 yards and six touchdowns in Wasatch's 42-13 victory over North Sanpete.
Luke Falk, QB, Logan
Falk went 25-for-37 for 386 yards and five touchdowns to lead Logan to a 54-20 win over Bonneville.
Jakob Hunt, RB, Bountiful
Hunt accounted for 147 yards and four touchdowns on just seven rushes in Bountiful's 56-10 win over Cyprus.
Jared Edwards and Adam Thompson, RBs, Hurricane
Edwards rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries, while teammate Adam Thompson contributed 104 yards and three touchdowns on just 10 carries in Hurricane's thrilling 34-32 win over Dixie.
Jesse Rhodes, RB, Millard
Rhodes ran the ball 16 times for 200 yards and three touchdowns in Millard's 42-8 win over Gunnison.
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery: Ansah...
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers to...
- How to watch Utah football stars, local...
- Herriman brothers say their bond, competition...
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins Bruin Classic
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015
- High school basketball: Morby's last-second...
- MountainStar Healthcare Star Athletes of Week 20
- Locals and the NFL playoffs: Alex... 1
- Herriman brothers say their bond,... 1
- Utahns who made us love sports in 2015 0
- High school basketball: Morby's... 0
- How to watch Utah football stars, local... 0
- Prep Wrestling: state's best wrestlers... 0
- Prep Wrestling: Mountain View wins... 0
- Week 17 NFL locals roundup & gallery:... 0