Week 5 included a lot of standout performances across the state. Here are six that really stood out.
James Delacenserie, QB, Wasatch
Delacenserie completed 14 passes in 19 attempts, and those 14 completions resulted in 442 yards and six touchdowns in Wasatch's 42-13 victory over North Sanpete.
Luke Falk, QB, Logan
Falk went 25-for-37 for 386 yards and five touchdowns to lead Logan to a 54-20 win over Bonneville.
Jakob Hunt, RB, Bountiful
Hunt accounted for 147 yards and four touchdowns on just seven rushes in Bountiful's 56-10 win over Cyprus.
Jared Edwards and Adam Thompson, RBs, Hurricane
Edwards rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries, while teammate Adam Thompson contributed 104 yards and three touchdowns on just 10 carries in Hurricane's thrilling 34-32 win over Dixie.
Jesse Rhodes, RB, Millard
Rhodes ran the ball 16 times for 200 yards and three touchdowns in Millard's 42-8 win over Gunnison.
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- BYU's bowl destination — Las Vegas or...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 60
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 32
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 29
- Doug Robinson: Colorado-Utah: In the... 23