Week 5 included a lot of standout performances across the state. Here are six that really stood out.
James Delacenserie, QB, Wasatch
Delacenserie completed 14 passes in 19 attempts, and those 14 completions resulted in 442 yards and six touchdowns in Wasatch's 42-13 victory over North Sanpete.
Luke Falk, QB, Logan
Falk went 25-for-37 for 386 yards and five touchdowns to lead Logan to a 54-20 win over Bonneville.
Jakob Hunt, RB, Bountiful
Hunt accounted for 147 yards and four touchdowns on just seven rushes in Bountiful's 56-10 win over Cyprus.
Jared Edwards and Adam Thompson, RBs, Hurricane
Edwards rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries, while teammate Adam Thompson contributed 104 yards and three touchdowns on just 10 carries in Hurricane's thrilling 34-32 win over Dixie.
Jesse Rhodes, RB, Millard
Rhodes ran the ball 16 times for 200 yards and three touchdowns in Millard's 42-8 win over Gunnison.
- Reasons for Travis Wilson's confidence:...
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5 in...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Kent Myers should have started for...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to Utah next...
- In critical situations, BYU offense, defense...
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn, 30-13,...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- Utah's win over Oregon proof of what... 24
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 24
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 23
- ESPN's College GameDay is coming to... 22
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn,... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21