Week 5 included a lot of standout performances across the state. Here are six that really stood out.
James Delacenserie, QB, Wasatch
Delacenserie completed 14 passes in 19 attempts, and those 14 completions resulted in 442 yards and six touchdowns in Wasatch's 42-13 victory over North Sanpete.
Luke Falk, QB, Logan
Falk went 25-for-37 for 386 yards and five touchdowns to lead Logan to a 54-20 win over Bonneville.
Jakob Hunt, RB, Bountiful
Hunt accounted for 147 yards and four touchdowns on just seven rushes in Bountiful's 56-10 win over Cyprus.
Jared Edwards and Adam Thompson, RBs, Hurricane
Edwards rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries, while teammate Adam Thompson contributed 104 yards and three touchdowns on just 10 carries in Hurricane's thrilling 34-32 win over Dixie.
Jesse Rhodes, RB, Millard
Rhodes ran the ball 16 times for 200 yards and three touchdowns in Millard's 42-8 win over Gunnison.
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward gets a...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- Believe it or not: QB Travis Wilson is set to...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 38
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 32
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 29
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 29
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 25