Week 5 included a lot of standout performances across the state. Here are six that really stood out.
James Delacenserie, QB, Wasatch
Delacenserie completed 14 passes in 19 attempts, and those 14 completions resulted in 442 yards and six touchdowns in Wasatch's 42-13 victory over North Sanpete.
Luke Falk, QB, Logan
Falk went 25-for-37 for 386 yards and five touchdowns to lead Logan to a 54-20 win over Bonneville.
Jakob Hunt, RB, Bountiful
Hunt accounted for 147 yards and four touchdowns on just seven rushes in Bountiful's 56-10 win over Cyprus.
Jared Edwards and Adam Thompson, RBs, Hurricane
Edwards rushed for 149 yards and two touchdowns on 24 carries, while teammate Adam Thompson contributed 104 yards and three touchdowns on just 10 carries in Hurricane's thrilling 34-32 win over Dixie.
Jesse Rhodes, RB, Millard
Rhodes ran the ball 16 times for 200 yards and three touchdowns in Millard's 42-8 win over Gunnison.
- Ranking the best draft picks in Utah Jazz...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Back for more: Utah State coach Matt Wells...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Deseret News Classic: Marathon, half...
- Utah's Dres Anderson knows he'll be a marked...
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that... 117
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 115
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 69
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 66
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 54
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 32
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 31