Harvard Magazine: Newly discovered gospel mentions Jesus' 'wife'
Our take: A newly discovered Christian gospel has Jesus referring to his wife. The recently discovered piece of papyrus addresses issues of family and discipleship and was this week in Rome to a conference of Coptic scholars.
At 7 p.m. this evening in Rome (1 p.m. EST), Hollis professor of divinity Karen L. King revealed to a conference of Coptic scholars the existence of a newly discovered Christian gospel. In the fragmentary text, Jesus refers unmistakably to "my wife."
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 9
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3