Who says couples lose their cool when children come along?
"The Parent Rap," by Bluefish TV, is gaining popularity with its rhyme-filled descriptions from a young couple maintaining their cool while "wrangling their brood." The rap describes the joys and jokes of parenthood from the dad's abundance of Father's Day ties to the mom's ability to "make you mac and cheese blindfolded on a wire."
Judging from the comments, parents seem to be enjoying the inside jokes of parenthood.
One commenter posted, "I have four kids 8 and under ... you summarized our life and home. Especially 'Mom and Dad gotta clean da house.'"
The video has received more than 300,000 views and has been featured on Buzzfeed, Patheos and the Huffington Post.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- Over and out: TV flops, exits and endings in...
- 4 interactive ways to teach your kids about...
- 'American Idol' alum Brooke White creates...
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders the...
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial in...
- The 37 most charitable celebrities
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 16
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey... 8
- Some communities suggest penalizing... 5
- Why you should think twice before... 3
- Bittersweet Christmas: A woman ponders... 2
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas... 2
- The 37 most charitable celebrities 1
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a... 1