Who says couples lose their cool when children come along?
"The Parent Rap," by Bluefish TV, is gaining popularity with its rhyme-filled descriptions from a young couple maintaining their cool while "wrangling their brood." The rap describes the joys and jokes of parenthood from the dad's abundance of Father's Day ties to the mom's ability to "make you mac and cheese blindfolded on a wire."
Judging from the comments, parents seem to be enjoying the inside jokes of parenthood.
One commenter posted, "I have four kids 8 and under ... you summarized our life and home. Especially 'Mom and Dad gotta clean da house.'"
The video has received more than 300,000 views and has been featured on Buzzfeed, Patheos and the Huffington Post.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Should you tell your spouse the little white...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Character counts, but politics, gender... 28
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- Is the 'friend zone' a bad thing? 4