Who says couples lose their cool when children come along?
"The Parent Rap," by Bluefish TV, is gaining popularity with its rhyme-filled descriptions from a young couple maintaining their cool while "wrangling their brood." The rap describes the joys and jokes of parenthood from the dad's abundance of Father's Day ties to the mom's ability to "make you mac and cheese blindfolded on a wire."
Judging from the comments, parents seem to be enjoying the inside jokes of parenthood.
One commenter posted, "I have four kids 8 and under ... you summarized our life and home. Especially 'Mom and Dad gotta clean da house.'"
The video has received more than 300,000 views and has been featured on Buzzfeed, Patheos and the Huffington Post.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- What accounts for the cinematic generation gap?
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Student loan recipients go on repayment... 37
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- Top reasons couples divorce... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I... 3