Who says couples lose their cool when children come along?
"The Parent Rap," by Bluefish TV, is gaining popularity with its rhyme-filled descriptions from a young couple maintaining their cool while "wrangling their brood." The rap describes the joys and jokes of parenthood from the dad's abundance of Father's Day ties to the mom's ability to "make you mac and cheese blindfolded on a wire."
Judging from the comments, parents seem to be enjoying the inside jokes of parenthood.
One commenter posted, "I have four kids 8 and under ... you summarized our life and home. Especially 'Mom and Dad gotta clean da house.'"
The video has received more than 300,000 views and has been featured on Buzzfeed, Patheos and the Huffington Post.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 18
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 13
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4