Who says couples lose their cool when children come along?
"The Parent Rap," by Bluefish TV, is gaining popularity with its rhyme-filled descriptions from a young couple maintaining their cool while "wrangling their brood." The rap describes the joys and jokes of parenthood from the dad's abundance of Father's Day ties to the mom's ability to "make you mac and cheese blindfolded on a wire."
Judging from the comments, parents seem to be enjoying the inside jokes of parenthood.
One commenter posted, "I have four kids 8 and under ... you summarized our life and home. Especially 'Mom and Dad gotta clean da house.'"
The video has received more than 300,000 views and has been featured on Buzzfeed, Patheos and the Huffington Post.
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals in 3...
- How to prevent cognitive decline related to...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- This couple lost their wedding location the...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 15
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 6
- Nothing to frown about: 3 baby arrivals... 6
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 3
- Does being married bring you closer to... 3
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1
- The Clean Cut: Daughter sends message... 1
- New trailer for “Star Wars: The... 1