Morry Gash, AP
MADISON, Wis. -- Josh Thompson had a chance to be the hero. However, the kicker missed a 36-yard field with 6 seconds remaining as Utah State lost 16-14 to No. 22 Wisconsin.
Utah State blew an 11-point halftime lead as Wisconsin scored 13 second-half.
Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to Kerwynn Williams and Matt Austin. The Badgers answered in the second half with an 82-yard punt return for a touchdown by Kenzel Doe and a 17-yard TD run by Montee Ball.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34