Morry Gash, AP
MADISON, Wis. -- Josh Thompson had a chance to be the hero. However, the kicker missed a 36-yard field with 6 seconds remaining as Utah State lost 16-14 to No. 22 Wisconsin.
Utah State blew an 11-point halftime lead as Wisconsin scored 13 second-half.
Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to Kerwynn Williams and Matt Austin. The Badgers answered in the second half with an 82-yard punt return for a touchdown by Kenzel Doe and a 17-yard TD run by Montee Ball.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33