Morry Gash, AP
MADISON, Wis. -- Josh Thompson had a chance to be the hero. However, the kicker missed a 36-yard field with 6 seconds remaining as Utah State lost 16-14 to No. 22 Wisconsin.
Utah State blew an 11-point halftime lead as Wisconsin scored 13 second-half.
Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to Kerwynn Williams and Matt Austin. The Badgers answered in the second half with an 82-yard punt return for a touchdown by Kenzel Doe and a 17-yard TD run by Montee Ball.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- ESPN highlights BYU basketball's roster...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 106
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 52
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27