Morry Gash, AP
MADISON, Wis. -- Josh Thompson had a chance to be the hero. However, the kicker missed a 36-yard field with 6 seconds remaining as Utah State lost 16-14 to No. 22 Wisconsin.
Utah State blew an 11-point halftime lead as Wisconsin scored 13 second-half.
Utah State quarterback Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to Kerwynn Williams and Matt Austin. The Badgers answered in the second half with an 82-yard punt return for a touchdown by Kenzel Doe and a 17-yard TD run by Montee Ball.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 36
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31