Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
MADISON, Wis. — Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to help Utah State take a 14-3 lead over No. 22 Wisconsin at halftime.
Keeton hooked up with Kerwynn Williams for a 39-yard touchdown to make it 7-0 in the first quarter. With just 29 seconds left in the half, Keeton threw a 14-yard fade to Matt Austin for a touchdown. The Aggies' defense forced three three-and-out possessions on the Badgers.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34