Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
MADISON, Wis. — Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to help Utah State take a 14-3 lead over No. 22 Wisconsin at halftime.
Keeton hooked up with Kerwynn Williams for a 39-yard touchdown to make it 7-0 in the first quarter. With just 29 seconds left in the half, Keeton threw a 14-yard fade to Matt Austin for a touchdown. The Aggies' defense forced three three-and-out possessions on the Badgers.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 55
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48