Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
MADISON, Wis. — Chuckie Keeton threw two first-half touchdown passes to help Utah State take a 14-3 lead over No. 22 Wisconsin at halftime.
Keeton hooked up with Kerwynn Williams for a 39-yard touchdown to make it 7-0 in the first quarter. With just 29 seconds left in the half, Keeton threw a 14-yard fade to Matt Austin for a touchdown. The Aggies' defense forced three three-and-out possessions on the Badgers.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34