I can summarize Obama's campaign in one sentence: "It's against the law for you to go to your (rich) neighbor's house and take his stuff, but if you vote for me, the government will do it for you." I put the word "rich" in parenthesis because the definition of rich will most assuredly creep downward when raising taxes on the "rich" fails to provide the desired windfall.
North Salt Lake
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18