I can summarize Obama's campaign in one sentence: "It's against the law for you to go to your (rich) neighbor's house and take his stuff, but if you vote for me, the government will do it for you." I put the word "rich" in parenthesis because the definition of rich will most assuredly creep downward when raising taxes on the "rich" fails to provide the desired windfall.
North Salt Lake
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 42
- Letter: American billionaires 34
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- President should not act without... 28