I can summarize Obama's campaign in one sentence: "It's against the law for you to go to your (rich) neighbor's house and take his stuff, but if you vote for me, the government will do it for you." I put the word "rich" in parenthesis because the definition of rich will most assuredly creep downward when raising taxes on the "rich" fails to provide the desired windfall.
North Salt Lake
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30