I can summarize Obama's campaign in one sentence: "It's against the law for you to go to your (rich) neighbor's house and take his stuff, but if you vote for me, the government will do it for you." I put the word "rich" in parenthesis because the definition of rich will most assuredly creep downward when raising taxes on the "rich" fails to provide the desired windfall.
North Salt Lake
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21