Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Eric Johnson of the Mormonism Research Ministry has every right to express his disagreement with the LDS church. Freedom of speech is something we can all appreciate. What some of us don't appreciate is his disregard for the law of common courtesy and respect. When he holds an open house, I won't be there standing on the sidewalk obstructing the path of those coming to see what he's got to offer.
Ike J. May
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28