Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Eric Johnson of the Mormonism Research Ministry has every right to express his disagreement with the LDS church. Freedom of speech is something we can all appreciate. What some of us don't appreciate is his disregard for the law of common courtesy and respect. When he holds an open house, I won't be there standing on the sidewalk obstructing the path of those coming to see what he's got to offer.
Ike J. May
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- John Hoffmire: What's the next step in the...
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense Secretary Leon...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25