Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Eric Johnson of the Mormonism Research Ministry has every right to express his disagreement with the LDS church. Freedom of speech is something we can all appreciate. What some of us don't appreciate is his disregard for the law of common courtesy and respect. When he holds an open house, I won't be there standing on the sidewalk obstructing the path of those coming to see what he's got to offer.
Ike J. May
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Letter: Give her time
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29