Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Eric Johnson of the Mormonism Research Ministry has every right to express his disagreement with the LDS church. Freedom of speech is something we can all appreciate. What some of us don't appreciate is his disregard for the law of common courtesy and respect. When he holds an open house, I won't be there standing on the sidewalk obstructing the path of those coming to see what he's got to offer.
Ike J. May
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15