Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Eric Johnson of the Mormonism Research Ministry has every right to express his disagreement with the LDS church. Freedom of speech is something we can all appreciate. What some of us don't appreciate is his disregard for the law of common courtesy and respect. When he holds an open house, I won't be there standing on the sidewalk obstructing the path of those coming to see what he's got to offer.
Ike J. May
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 107
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 30