Paul Beaty, Associated Press
CHICAGO — Derrick Rose says his surgically repaired left knee is getting better and he is even jumping on it.
The Chicago Bulls' superstar started doing that "a couple of days ago," another step in his recovery from a torn anterior cruciate ligament. He is rehabilitating five days a week in an effort to return sometime this season after a devastating injury.
Rose spoke Thursday at an unveiling of his new shoe and apparel line for Adidas. The 35-minute session was moderated by a company executive, and he did not take questions from the media.
Rose got emotional, though, particularly when a video of him tearing the ACL and rehabbing was shown.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34