Yes, I am a minority. And yes, I am a woman. Yet, I will not vote for Barrack Obama this year. Obama keeps promising and is very good in words but much less in actions. He does not have a clear strategic plan, and his agendas seem to lack any basis.
In Utah we experienced a rise in crime and illegal immigration. I feel Obama lost any credibility even though he had some good initiatives and ideas. I would give Mitt Romney the opportunity to prove himself and show us differently.
Salt Lake City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 31
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 17
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16