Yes, I am a minority. And yes, I am a woman. Yet, I will not vote for Barrack Obama this year. Obama keeps promising and is very good in words but much less in actions. He does not have a clear strategic plan, and his agendas seem to lack any basis.
In Utah we experienced a rise in crime and illegal immigration. I feel Obama lost any credibility even though he had some good initiatives and ideas. I would give Mitt Romney the opportunity to prove himself and show us differently.
Salt Lake City
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 88
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 39
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 35