Yes, I am a minority. And yes, I am a woman. Yet, I will not vote for Barrack Obama this year. Obama keeps promising and is very good in words but much less in actions. He does not have a clear strategic plan, and his agendas seem to lack any basis.
In Utah we experienced a rise in crime and illegal immigration. I feel Obama lost any credibility even though he had some good initiatives and ideas. I would give Mitt Romney the opportunity to prove himself and show us differently.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- Michael Gerson: The Dalai Lama's path to peace
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: The 'bathroom...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 46
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 22
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- Letter: Citizens have a duty 19
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 17
- My view: Biggest reason for physician... 17