Yes, I am a minority. And yes, I am a woman. Yet, I will not vote for Barrack Obama this year. Obama keeps promising and is very good in words but much less in actions. He does not have a clear strategic plan, and his agendas seem to lack any basis.
In Utah we experienced a rise in crime and illegal immigration. I feel Obama lost any credibility even though he had some good initiatives and ideas. I would give Mitt Romney the opportunity to prove himself and show us differently.
Salt Lake City
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 37
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27