Yes, I am a minority. And yes, I am a woman. Yet, I will not vote for Barrack Obama this year. Obama keeps promising and is very good in words but much less in actions. He does not have a clear strategic plan, and his agendas seem to lack any basis.
In Utah we experienced a rise in crime and illegal immigration. I feel Obama lost any credibility even though he had some good initiatives and ideas. I would give Mitt Romney the opportunity to prove himself and show us differently.
Salt Lake City
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends...
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 41
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 27
- Letter: Insurance website 21
- Letter: Buying politicians 20