Jeffrey D. Allred, Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Above, Ted Case is crowned as Utah Health Care's Mr. Golden Years during a pageant Tuesday. Georgia Harper was named Ms. Golden Years. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years. At right, Karen Doney shows off her engagement ring alongside her fiancé, Tom Arnold.
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- K2 The Church's grand opening a neighborhood...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Tom Welch: Replace the prison with the NFL
- Doug Robinson: Managing a delicate balance
- Doug Robinson: A Boy Scout for 75 years ......
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to... 23
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 17
- With Healthy Utah stalled, lives still... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16