Jeffrey D. Allred, Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Above, Ted Case is crowned as Utah Health Care's Mr. Golden Years during a pageant Tuesday. Georgia Harper was named Ms. Golden Years. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years. At right, Karen Doney shows off her engagement ring alongside her fiancé, Tom Arnold.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Top 10 spring activities for Utah families
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 107
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23