Jeffrey D. Allred, Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Above, Ted Case is crowned as Utah Health Care's Mr. Golden Years during a pageant Tuesday. Georgia Harper was named Ms. Golden Years. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years. At right, Karen Doney shows off her engagement ring alongside her fiancé, Tom Arnold.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18