Jeffrey D. Allred, Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Above, Ted Case is crowned as Utah Health Care's Mr. Golden Years during a pageant Tuesday. Georgia Harper was named Ms. Golden Years. The pageant's contestants, all residents of long-term care facilities from across the state, range in age from the mid-60s to 90-plus years. At right, Karen Doney shows off her engagement ring alongside her fiancé, Tom Arnold.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- 3 'scary' medical problems for kids
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 103
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 96
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 42
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19