Was: 21. Last week: Lost to Syracuse, 31-14. Outlook: Despite loss to Syracuse, the preseason was tremendously successful for the Bees, who are ready to make some noise in Region 5. Next up: vs. Roy, Friday.
23. Pleasant Grove (3-1)
Was: 25. Last week: Beat West Jordan, 26-6. Outlook: Faces its toughest test of the season against a resurgent Brighton Bengals squad. Next up: at Brighton, Friday.
24. Stansbury (4-0)
Was: --. Last week: Beat Bear River, 37-18. Outlook: Continues to roll along, but back-to-back games against Morgan and Desert Hills loom ahead in Week 6 and 7. Next up: vs. Tooele, Friday.
25. Roy (4-0)
Was: --. Last week: Beat Murray, 9-3. Outlook: Gutted out an ugly win over Murray, but the offense needs to be much better in region opener against Box Elder. Next up: at Box Elder, Friday.
Dropped out: No. 20 Spanish Fork, No. 24 Sky View.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 91
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 76
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 50
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 36