Was: 11. Last week: Beat Spanish Fork, 38-13. Outlook: Despite mounting injuries, the Grizzlies continue to impress both offensively and defensively. Next up: at Bonneville, Friday.
12. Bountiful (3-1)
Was: 12. Last week: Beat Viewmont, 41-7. Outlook: The Braves cut down on the turnovers that plagued them in Logan loss in rout of rival Viewmont last week. Next up: vs. Cyprus, Friday.
13. Lone Peak (2-2)
Was: 13. Last week: Beat Highland, 35-11. Outlook: Enjoyed its best defensive effort of the season last week, an encouraging sign with region play just around the corner for the defending Region 4 champions. Next up: vs. West, Friday.
14. Mountain Crest (2-2)
Was: 14. Last week: Beat Weber, 34-3. Outlook: The Mustangs kick off region play against rival Sky View this week coming off a preseason in which five points is all that separates them from a 2-2 record and a 4-0 record. Next up: vs. Sky View, Friday.
15. Davis (3-1)
Was: 18. Last week: Beat Hunter, 23-0. Outlook: Coming off shutout of Hunter, the Darts open league play against Region 1 favorite Syracuse this week. Next up: vs. Syracuse, Friday.
16. Herriman (3-1)
Was: 16. Last week: Beat Copper Hills, 53-20. Outlook: The Mustangs are the overwhelming Region 7 favorites heading into the start of league play this week. Next up: vs. Hillcrest, Friday.
17. Juan Diego (4-0)
Was: 19. Last week: Beat Skyline, 27-19. Outlook: Will have its hands full this week trying to slow down Granger back Tani Lehauli, the state's leading rusher. Next up: at Granger, Friday.
18. Granger (4-0)
Was: 22. Last week: Beat Judge Memorial, 35-7. Outlook: Coming off shaky defensive effort in Week 3 against Cyprus, the Lancers were much better against Judge last week. Next up: vs. Juan Diego, Friday.
19. Riverton (2-2)
Was: 15. Last week: Lost to Alta, 19-7. Outlook: The defense did well against elite 5A teams the past two weeks, but the offense couldn't get anything going. Next up: vs. Kearns, Thursday.
20. Timpanogos (4-0)
Was: 23. Last week: Beat Salem Hills, 22-6. Outlook: After starting last season 0-4, the T-Wolves are savoring every bit of their undefeated start to this year. Next up: vs. Springville, Friday.
21. Highland (2-2)
Was: 17. Last week: Lost to Lone Peak, 35-11. Outlook: Following 2-0 start, the offense has struggled the past two weeks against Herriman and Lone Peak. Next up: at Clearfield, Friday.
22. Box Elder (3-1)
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 51
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 36