Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I don't even live in Utah, but second to the presidential election, I will be watching the race in Utah's 4th Congressional District. Mia Love is not your typical by-the-book politically correct official. She's willing to say something controversial if she believes in it, and that shows integrity to me. Rep. Jim Matheson is not a bad person or a terrible representative, but he's not Mia Love.
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- Charles Krauthammer: U.S. refuses to support...
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not move...
- Letter: Doctors unite