Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I don't even live in Utah, but second to the presidential election, I will be watching the race in Utah's 4th Congressional District. Mia Love is not your typical by-the-book politically correct official. She's willing to say something controversial if she believes in it, and that shows integrity to me. Rep. Jim Matheson is not a bad person or a terrible representative, but he's not Mia Love.
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20