Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I don't even live in Utah, but second to the presidential election, I will be watching the race in Utah's 4th Congressional District. Mia Love is not your typical by-the-book politically correct official. She's willing to say something controversial if she believes in it, and that shows integrity to me. Rep. Jim Matheson is not a bad person or a terrible representative, but he's not Mia Love.
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16