Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I don't even live in Utah, but second to the presidential election, I will be watching the race in Utah's 4th Congressional District. Mia Love is not your typical by-the-book politically correct official. She's willing to say something controversial if she believes in it, and that shows integrity to me. Rep. Jim Matheson is not a bad person or a terrible representative, but he's not Mia Love.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Prisons bring much positive change 13