Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
I don't even live in Utah, but second to the presidential election, I will be watching the race in Utah's 4th Congressional District. Mia Love is not your typical by-the-book politically correct official. She's willing to say something controversial if she believes in it, and that shows integrity to me. Rep. Jim Matheson is not a bad person or a terrible representative, but he's not Mia Love.
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes from...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests — a...
- Letter: Access to health care
- Letter: Who can we trust?
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices won’t...