Friday, 6 p.m.; Romney Stadium, Logan, Utah
TV: ESPN2 (Comcast: Ch. 36)
Weather: Sunny, 80 degrees.
For Utah State ... The Aggies come into the game as 7 point underdogs. They look to notch up another home win before going on the road against Wisconsin next week.
For Utah ... The Utes, who are coming off a shut-out victory against Northern Colorado, look to continue their defensive momentum against in-state rivals Utah State.
Player to watch
Matt Austin, Utah State: Austin had 5 catches for 119 yards against Southern Utah University last week and it expected to be a major target for Aggie QB Chuckie Keeton. But how will he fair against a stout Utah defense that only allowed 79 passing yards last week?
Utah offense vs. Utah State defense: Utah came out of the gate against Northern Colorado looking sluggish before finding their rhythm. Early stops by the Aggie defense could be the key for an upset in Logan.
Utah State: QB Adam Kennedy is dealing with a shoulder injury and is considered questionable.
Utah: Defensive lineman Junior Salt is out for the season with a broken foot.
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- BYU football: Cougar defense confident it can...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- BYU deals with tough overtime losses at Maui...
- Linebacker Jared Norris is quietly leading...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- What does it take to host America's largest...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30
- BYU looking for strong finish in... 29
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss... 28
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 28