Friday, 6 p.m.; Romney Stadium, Logan, Utah
TV: ESPN2 (Comcast: Ch. 36)
Weather: Sunny, 80 degrees.
For Utah State ... The Aggies come into the game as 7 point underdogs. They look to notch up another home win before going on the road against Wisconsin next week.
For Utah ... The Utes, who are coming off a shut-out victory against Northern Colorado, look to continue their defensive momentum against in-state rivals Utah State.
Player to watch
Matt Austin, Utah State: Austin had 5 catches for 119 yards against Southern Utah University last week and it expected to be a major target for Aggie QB Chuckie Keeton. But how will he fair against a stout Utah defense that only allowed 79 passing yards last week?
Utah offense vs. Utah State defense: Utah came out of the gate against Northern Colorado looking sluggish before finding their rhythm. Early stops by the Aggie defense could be the key for an upset in Logan.
Utah State: QB Adam Kennedy is dealing with a shoulder injury and is considered questionable.
Utah: Defensive lineman Junior Salt is out for the season with a broken foot.
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn, 30-13,...
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage in...
- Utah high school football roundup: Frantic...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- BYU football video: Two plays that shifted...
- Saturday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football notebook: Cougars make do with...
- Utah Jazz rookie Trey Lyles taking his first...
- With difficult September schedule over,... 55
- Dick Harmon: After week of soul... 40
- Utah's win over Oregon proof of what... 24
- Guest commentary: Utah's success and... 22
- Former BYU quarterback John Beck says... 22
- New Utah basketball facility has high... 21
- Morning links: Kyle Whittingham 'doing... 20
- BYU's pregame fireside gets Michigan... 19