Friday, 6 p.m.; Romney Stadium, Logan, Utah
TV: ESPN2 (Comcast: Ch. 36)
Weather: Sunny, 80 degrees.
For Utah State ... The Aggies come into the game as 7 point underdogs. They look to notch up another home win before going on the road against Wisconsin next week.
For Utah ... The Utes, who are coming off a shut-out victory against Northern Colorado, look to continue their defensive momentum against in-state rivals Utah State.
Player to watch
Matt Austin, Utah State: Austin had 5 catches for 119 yards against Southern Utah University last week and it expected to be a major target for Aggie QB Chuckie Keeton. But how will he fair against a stout Utah defense that only allowed 79 passing yards last week?
Utah offense vs. Utah State defense: Utah came out of the gate against Northern Colorado looking sluggish before finding their rhythm. Early stops by the Aggie defense could be the key for an upset in Logan.
Utah State: QB Adam Kennedy is dealing with a shoulder injury and is considered questionable.
Utah: Defensive lineman Junior Salt is out for the season with a broken foot.
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...
- Penn State defeats Stanford, will meet BYU...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 59
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 44
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 39
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31