Friday, 6 p.m.; Romney Stadium, Logan, Utah
TV: ESPN2 (Comcast: Ch. 36)
Weather: Sunny, 80 degrees.
For Utah State ... The Aggies come into the game as 7 point underdogs. They look to notch up another home win before going on the road against Wisconsin next week.
For Utah ... The Utes, who are coming off a shut-out victory against Northern Colorado, look to continue their defensive momentum against in-state rivals Utah State.
Player to watch
Matt Austin, Utah State: Austin had 5 catches for 119 yards against Southern Utah University last week and it expected to be a major target for Aggie QB Chuckie Keeton. But how will he fair against a stout Utah defense that only allowed 79 passing yards last week?
Utah offense vs. Utah State defense: Utah came out of the gate against Northern Colorado looking sluggish before finding their rhythm. Early stops by the Aggie defense could be the key for an upset in Logan.
Utah State: QB Adam Kennedy is dealing with a shoulder injury and is considered questionable.
Utah: Defensive lineman Junior Salt is out for the season with a broken foot.
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Fan shows his long-distance, lifelong loyalty...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 57
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 32
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31