Friday, 6 p.m.; Romney Stadium, Logan, Utah
TV: ESPN2 (Comcast: Ch. 36)
Weather: Sunny, 80 degrees.
For Utah State ... The Aggies come into the game as 7 point underdogs. They look to notch up another home win before going on the road against Wisconsin next week.
For Utah ... The Utes, who are coming off a shut-out victory against Northern Colorado, look to continue their defensive momentum against in-state rivals Utah State.
Player to watch
Matt Austin, Utah State: Austin had 5 catches for 119 yards against Southern Utah University last week and it expected to be a major target for Aggie QB Chuckie Keeton. But how will he fair against a stout Utah defense that only allowed 79 passing yards last week?
Utah offense vs. Utah State defense: Utah came out of the gate against Northern Colorado looking sluggish before finding their rhythm. Early stops by the Aggie defense could be the key for an upset in Logan.
Utah State: QB Adam Kennedy is dealing with a shoulder injury and is considered questionable.
Utah: Defensive lineman Junior Salt is out for the season with a broken foot.
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave Rose's...
- Empey evaluates BYU's O-line; recruit Haws to...
- BYU football hires former player Jack Damuni...
- Rise and Shout: "Jeopardy!" contestants...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Morning links: Kyle Van Noy, Eric Weddle...
- Utah Jazz: Analyzing 3 trade possibilities as...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 43
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out... 43
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 40
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 33
- Dick Harmon: Time running out for Dave... 33
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon... 26