Congress has a dismal approval rating of only 10 percent. Who in the world approves of the most dysfunctional Congress in recent history?"
In the upcoming election, it would serve us well to "unelect" every incumbent senator and representative and replace them with legislators who will work for the good of our country rather than working for themselves, their party and the special interests which own them.
Robert S. Brodstein
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- John Florez: America's strength is its...
- My view: Yesterday’s public education...
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- My view: Utah has an export-import problem
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 39
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27