Congress has a dismal approval rating of only 10 percent. Who in the world approves of the most dysfunctional Congress in recent history?"
In the upcoming election, it would serve us well to "unelect" every incumbent senator and representative and replace them with legislators who will work for the good of our country rather than working for themselves, their party and the special interests which own them.
Robert S. Brodstein
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult...
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach
- Letter: Utah's birthright
- My view: Utah's public education system:...
- Socratic observations — Politics are...
- Doug Robinson: So little time, so many...
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line...
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 56
- Letter: Learn the Constitution 52
- In our opinion: Explaining editorial... 44
- Letter: Utah's birthright 39
- John Florez: Corporate or public... 31
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 30
- Letter: Whole story 28
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 27