Congress has a dismal approval rating of only 10 percent. Who in the world approves of the most dysfunctional Congress in recent history?"
In the upcoming election, it would serve us well to "unelect" every incumbent senator and representative and replace them with legislators who will work for the good of our country rather than working for themselves, their party and the special interests which own them.
Robert S. Brodstein
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- Letter: Greater security
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil drilling
- Lois M. Collins: The 'death' of faith may be...
- Letter: Kill off expansion
- Jay Evensen: Here's why we should fear...
- Letter: Our French Revolution