Congress has a dismal approval rating of only 10 percent. Who in the world approves of the most dysfunctional Congress in recent history?"
In the upcoming election, it would serve us well to "unelect" every incumbent senator and representative and replace them with legislators who will work for the good of our country rather than working for themselves, their party and the special interests which own them.
Robert S. Brodstein
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running shoe...
- In our opinion: A darkening cloud is hanging...
- Letters: Threats justified
- Timothy R. Clark: Graduation advice for my...
- Snapshot of 2013 in political cartoons
- My view: Nothing sinister about Common Core
- State pensions threaten to bleed states dry
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the...
- Letters: Stop the witch hunt 35
- John Florez: Show leadership on... 31
- Supreme Court, Congress, citizens: The... 27
- Letter: Media failure 25
- Letters: Threats justified 24
- Robert Bennett: Sticking to facts is... 23
- In our opinion: Limit the power of the... 18
- Doug Robinson: Utah man's new running... 18