President Barrack Obama has a great personality but no common sense. Mitt Romney has common sense but not a great personality. They are alike in one way: all promises but no specifics.
What You May Have Missed
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about liberals...
- Drew Clark: Can the Supreme Court find...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: We can't help...
- Robert J. Samuelson: GOP looking to kill the...
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts bank...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 115
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 61
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 45
- Peter Corroon: Generalizations about... 38
- Letter: We can do better 27
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: Can Iran be trusted? 25