And, of course, I'd tell you this: Do one thing. I'm going to write and say it again and again and again. Write your list of things you want to do, need to do, and would love to do today with your family. And then, do one thing from each list. If you stumble, brush yourself off, and start again. Don't worry that the neighbor across the street seems to be doing 20 or the Pinterest pin tells you that the perfect home can be achieved in 6 Easy Steps. This is your life — and you — you are the perfect mother for those children. God knew when he blessed those kids to you.
You are a good mom. You matter. You are making a difference.
You can do this. One step, one day, at a time.
From me, one mom in the midst of motherhood, to you.
Read more from Rachel Martin on her blog, Finding Joy.
- Viral video: Mom gives 3-year-old a chance to...
- Why breastfed babies are so smart
- 'The Avengers' was almost rated R
- Teen with traumatic brain injury making...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- 'Need for Speed' is a guilty pleasure at best
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist?
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks before...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why... 31
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 23
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: Save the world,... 11
- Expose kids to diversity 6
- Target apologizes, takes down images of... 6
- Is 'The Lego Movie' anti-capitalist? 6
- Why breastfed babies are so smart 6
- Boys suffering from body image concerns 4