Letter: Tax spending: Americans should be more concerned about their taxes, not Romney's
Harry Reid and Phillip Blackburn ("Release tax returns," Readers' Forum, Sept. 5) have concerns about Mitt Romney and his tax returns. If there were a problem with his returns, I'm sure the IRS would be looking into it. I am more concerned about what Reid and this administration are doing with my taxes.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27