Letter: Tax spending: Americans should be more concerned about their taxes, not Romney's
Harry Reid and Phillip Blackburn ("Release tax returns," Readers' Forum, Sept. 5) have concerns about Mitt Romney and his tax returns. If there were a problem with his returns, I'm sure the IRS would be looking into it. I am more concerned about what Reid and this administration are doing with my taxes.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- On second thought
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 46
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31