Letter: Tax spending: Americans should be more concerned about their taxes, not Romney's
Harry Reid and Phillip Blackburn ("Release tax returns," Readers' Forum, Sept. 5) have concerns about Mitt Romney and his tax returns. If there were a problem with his returns, I'm sure the IRS would be looking into it. I am more concerned about what Reid and this administration are doing with my taxes.
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32