Letter: Tax spending: Americans should be more concerned about their taxes, not Romney's
Harry Reid and Phillip Blackburn ("Release tax returns," Readers' Forum, Sept. 5) have concerns about Mitt Romney and his tax returns. If there were a problem with his returns, I'm sure the IRS would be looking into it. I am more concerned about what Reid and this administration are doing with my taxes.
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 22
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 20