Letter: Tax spending: Americans should be more concerned about their taxes, not Romney's
Harry Reid and Phillip Blackburn ("Release tax returns," Readers' Forum, Sept. 5) have concerns about Mitt Romney and his tax returns. If there were a problem with his returns, I'm sure the IRS would be looking into it. I am more concerned about what Reid and this administration are doing with my taxes.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- David Blankenhorn: Berlin boasts a wise use...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 61
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 41
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30