Utah State football: Aggies implementing triple threat to replicate 2011 rushing attack
Caeer stats: 179 carries, 1,068 yards, 7 TDs
All-purpose back ran for 542 yards on just 81 attempts last season behind Smith and Turbin and set a then-NCAA record for kickoff return yards in a season with 1,444 in 2010.
5-11, 185 pounds
Soph., Fullerton, Calif.
Career Stats: 18 carries, 140 yards, 4 TDs
Only carried the ball seven times in mop-up duty in 2011, but busted out for 116 yards and 3 TDs in the opener against Southern Utah.
6-0, 223 pounds
Career Stats: 55 carries, 260 yards. 2 TDs
Physical back getting his chance after being buried on the depth chart in years past. Ran for 53 yards in just nine carries against Southern Utah, nearly equaling his 2011 total of 61.
Battle of the Brothers
Utah (1-0) at Utah State (1-0)
Friday, 6 p.m. MT
TV: ESPN2 Radio: 700 AM, 97.5 FM
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- 2014 NBA draft tracker: An ongoing look at...
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom Hill,...
- Utah Jazz: Rip City, all right...
- Utah Jazz: Banner day coming for Jerry Sloan
- Utah State football: Immovable Aggies face...
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 101
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 57
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 53
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 46
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 46