Sister Simone Campbell, executive director of Roman Catholic Social Justice Organization, NETWORK
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell
Progress for People video: Small Business
American Voices: Bill Butcher
California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris
Stronger Together video: Immigration
Benita Veliz, DREAM Act activist
Cristina Saralegui, journalist, actress and talk show host
Sandra Fluke, attorney and women's rights activist
Austin Ligon, co-founder and former CEO of CarMax Inc.
An Economy Build to Last video: Auto Industry
American Voices: Karen Eusanio
UAW President Bob King
Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt and David Foster: former employees at companies controlled by Romney's Bain Capital
Rep. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland
Jim Sinegal, co-founder and former CEO of Costco
Elizabeth Warren, candidate for Senate in Massachusetts
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa, chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention Committee
Former President Bill Clinton
Roll call vote: Alice Germond, secretary of the Democratic National Committee
Benediction: Rabbi David Wolpe of Sinai Temple, Los Angeles
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Fly a flag for Cody: Army confirms Utah man...
- A look at why the Benghazi issue keeps coming...
- Treasury IG says Obama administration...
- Girl gets surprise reunion with dad at Rays...
- Pa. coffee run leads to hatchet hitchhiker...
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups on...
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 58
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- IRS lacked 'sensitivity' in screenings... 17
- House chairman sees IRS targeting as... 16
- Angelina Jolie announcement leads to... 12