Sister Simone Campbell, executive director of Roman Catholic Social Justice Organization, NETWORK
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell
Progress for People video: Small Business
American Voices: Bill Butcher
California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris
Stronger Together video: Immigration
Benita Veliz, DREAM Act activist
Cristina Saralegui, journalist, actress and talk show host
Sandra Fluke, attorney and women's rights activist
Austin Ligon, co-founder and former CEO of CarMax Inc.
An Economy Build to Last video: Auto Industry
American Voices: Karen Eusanio
UAW President Bob King
Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt and David Foster: former employees at companies controlled by Romney's Bain Capital
Rep. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland
Jim Sinegal, co-founder and former CEO of Costco
Elizabeth Warren, candidate for Senate in Massachusetts
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa, chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention Committee
Former President Bill Clinton
Roll call vote: Alice Germond, secretary of the Democratic National Committee
Benediction: Rabbi David Wolpe of Sinai Temple, Los Angeles
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Adjunct professors unionize for respect and...
- Looking beyond the premium is a 2-tiered...
- NTSB: Pilot in San Francisco plane crash...
- Pope Francis wins out over Edward Snowden,...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 124
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Space and religion: How believers view... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 20
- Looking beyond the premium is a... 16
- India's Supreme Court upholds anti-gay... 14
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11