Sister Simone Campbell, executive director of Roman Catholic Social Justice Organization, NETWORK
Delaware Gov. Jack Markell
Progress for People video: Small Business
American Voices: Bill Butcher
California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris
Stronger Together video: Immigration
Benita Veliz, DREAM Act activist
Cristina Saralegui, journalist, actress and talk show host
Sandra Fluke, attorney and women's rights activist
Austin Ligon, co-founder and former CEO of CarMax Inc.
An Economy Build to Last video: Auto Industry
American Voices: Karen Eusanio
UAW President Bob King
Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt and David Foster: former employees at companies controlled by Romney's Bain Capital
Rep. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland
Jim Sinegal, co-founder and former CEO of Costco
Elizabeth Warren, candidate for Senate in Massachusetts
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa, chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention Committee
Former President Bill Clinton
Roll call vote: Alice Germond, secretary of the Democratic National Committee
Benediction: Rabbi David Wolpe of Sinai Temple, Los Angeles
- From 0.3 to 81.1: What percentage of each...
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza 'scandal'...
- Half of millennials more likely to lean...
- Obama administration allows 2-year extension...
- 23 Mormon missionaries in Ukraine transferred...
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will...
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in 2015...
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 12
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10