Is it just me or does anyone else take issue with our president travelling the country over; spending literally millions of taxpayer dollars campaigning and fund-raising for his re-election; and not doing his job?
I am paying him to run the country and be the president — not the "Campaigner-in-Chief."
There is something seriously wrong when we allow this.
Who else can take literally months off from their job to pursue private/personal initiatives and not get fired?
Even if much of the money is coming from campaign donations, it is wrong, and I think Congress should put a stop to this nonsense.
Let him do it on his own time with his own money.
Captain Jim Green
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 50
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25