Is it just me or does anyone else take issue with our president travelling the country over; spending literally millions of taxpayer dollars campaigning and fund-raising for his re-election; and not doing his job?
I am paying him to run the country and be the president — not the "Campaigner-in-Chief."
There is something seriously wrong when we allow this.
Who else can take literally months off from their job to pursue private/personal initiatives and not get fired?
Even if much of the money is coming from campaign donations, it is wrong, and I think Congress should put a stop to this nonsense.
Let him do it on his own time with his own money.
Captain Jim Green
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 107
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 43
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 41