Is it just me or does anyone else take issue with our president travelling the country over; spending literally millions of taxpayer dollars campaigning and fund-raising for his re-election; and not doing his job?
I am paying him to run the country and be the president — not the "Campaigner-in-Chief."
There is something seriously wrong when we allow this.
Who else can take literally months off from their job to pursue private/personal initiatives and not get fired?
Even if much of the money is coming from campaign donations, it is wrong, and I think Congress should put a stop to this nonsense.
Let him do it on his own time with his own money.
Captain Jim Green
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local police...
- Lois M. Collins: 'She asked for it' subverts...
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we must...
- Letter: Singles solution
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Classical liberalism offers sole durable...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 46
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 29
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we... 22