Is it just me or does anyone else take issue with our president travelling the country over; spending literally millions of taxpayer dollars campaigning and fund-raising for his re-election; and not doing his job?
I am paying him to run the country and be the president — not the "Campaigner-in-Chief."
There is something seriously wrong when we allow this.
Who else can take literally months off from their job to pursue private/personal initiatives and not get fired?
Even if much of the money is coming from campaign donations, it is wrong, and I think Congress should put a stop to this nonsense.
Let him do it on his own time with his own money.
Captain Jim Green
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- President should not act without...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP?
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 64
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 59
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 38
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 24
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- President should not act without... 21