Among the many and varied responses to Clint Eastwood's rant at the Republican National Convention, none has cited the fact that his remarks included smutty jokes told in front of children and grandchildren.
Given GOP claims of exemplary "family values," this contradiction should be addressed by the candidate, the Party and the media. Why are children always the last to be considered?
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: No welfare, ever 81
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21