Among the many and varied responses to Clint Eastwood's rant at the Republican National Convention, none has cited the fact that his remarks included smutty jokes told in front of children and grandchildren.
Given GOP claims of exemplary "family values," this contradiction should be addressed by the candidate, the Party and the media. Why are children always the last to be considered?
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Drew Clark: The right to be forgiven, not...
- My view: We deserve better than current...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 64
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 48
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 37
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28
- Letter: Police not the problem 24