An Economy Built to Last Video: Education, Women of the US House of Representatives
Jimmy Carter Video
Remarks: The Honorable Ken Salazar
Kennedy Family Tribute Video
Remarks: Joe Kennedy III, Candidate for the US House of Representatives, Massachusetts
Live Performance: Ledisi, Singer/songwriter
Remarks: The Honorable Robert Wexler, President of the S. Daniel Abraham Center for Middle East Peace, Former Member of the US House of Representatives, Florida
6 p.m.-7 p.m. MDT
Remarks: The Honorable R.T. Rybak, Mayor of Minneapolis, Minnesota; The Honorable Jared Polis, Member of the US House of Representatives, Colorado
Stronger Together Video: Reproductive Choice
American Voices Remarks: Maria Ciano
Remarks: Nancy Keenan, President of the National Abortion Rights Action League Pro-Choice America (NARAL)
Progress for People Video: American Veterans
American Voices Remarks: Nate Davis
Remarks: The Honorable Tammy Duckworth, Candidate for the US House of Representatives, Illinois, Former Assistant Secretary of the US Department of Veterans Affairs; The Honorable Lincoln Chafee, Governor of Rhode Island; The Honorable James E. Clyburn, Assistant Democratic Leader and Member of the US House of Representatives, South Carolina
Progress for People Video: Health Care
American Voices Remarks: Stacey Lihn
Remarks: The Honorable Xavier Becerra, Democratic Caucus Vice Chair and Member of the US House of Representatives, California
7 p.m.-8 p.m. MDT
The Honorable Ted Strickland, Former Governor of Ohio
The Honorable Kathleen Sebelius
The Honorable Rahm Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago, Illinois, Former White House Chief of Staff
Remarks: Kal Penn, Actor/Producer, Former Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement
Remarks: Craig Robinson and Maya Soetoro-ng, Brother of Mrs. Obama and Sister of President Obama
Stronger Together Video: Equal Pay
Remarks: Lilly Ledbetter, Women's equality leader and namesake of the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act; The Honorable Deval Patrick, Governor of Massachusetts
8 p.m.-9 p.m. MDT
The Honorable Martin O'Malley, Governor of Maryland
Introduction of Keynote Speaker Julian Castro: Joaquin Castro, Brother of Mayor Julian Castro, Candidate for the US House of Representatives, Texas
Keynote Address: The Honorable Julian Castro, Mayor of San Antonio, Texas
Michelle Obama Video and Remarks: Elaine Brye
Remarks: Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States
Benediction: Jena Lee Nardella, Founder and Executive Director of Blood: Water Mission
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to break than...
- Bound bodies of 2 found in Philly river; 3rd...
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- For the first time in American history,...
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 34
- For the first time in American history,... 28
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 20
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 15
- Rev. Al Sharpton plays prominent role... 15
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Obama back at White House after summer... 14
- Mourners gather in St. Louis for Brown... 13