I listened with rapt attention to Mitt Romney's acceptance speech. I strained to hear what he intends to do with Social Security and Medicare. I heard nothing.
I am not reassured, nor should current retirees and baby boomers be.
I'm now more afraid of Romney than ever.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- Fredric Rolando: U.S. Postal Service still...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- Letter: We can do better
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts bank...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 55
- Letter: Fair living wage 33
- In our opinion: Time to separate food... 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 19
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 17