I listened with rapt attention to Mitt Romney's acceptance speech. I strained to hear what he intends to do with Social Security and Medicare. I heard nothing.
I am not reassured, nor should current retirees and baby boomers be.
I'm now more afraid of Romney than ever.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the state's...
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get out of...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Lessons...
- Letter: Duties of the job
- In the words of Thomas Jefferson: Why...
- Letter: Political extremes
- Letter: Future for teachers
- In our opinion: Obama's plan for free tuition...
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 43
- Letter: Medically fragile 41
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Duties of the job 29
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and... 24
- Letter: Harmful side effects 23
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- John Florez: Lawmakers broke the... 23