I listened with rapt attention to Mitt Romney's acceptance speech. I strained to hear what he intends to do with Social Security and Medicare. I heard nothing.
I am not reassured, nor should current retirees and baby boomers be.
I'm now more afraid of Romney than ever.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 72
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 51
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 28
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 21
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17