I listened with rapt attention to Mitt Romney's acceptance speech. I strained to hear what he intends to do with Social Security and Medicare. I heard nothing.
I am not reassured, nor should current retirees and baby boomers be.
I'm now more afraid of Romney than ever.
Lew E. Jeppson
North Salt Lake
- Dan Liljenquist: Chaffetz's search for truth...
- In our opinion: Frances B. Monson's...
- Matthew Sanders: Imploding trust in America's...
- Letters: Deception and government
- Michael Gerson: As government's ambitions...
- What others say: Assault on core values
- Letters: Paycheck Fairness Act
- My view: Climate argument is shortsighted