The Utah Red Cross Red Cross was dispatched to Saratoga Springs around 9 p.m. on Saturday to assist people that were forced from their homes due to flash floods and mudslides.
KSL-TV is reporting heavy flooding in the Saratoga Springs area around the Talons Cove Golf Course.
Several residents have reported water flooding homes, and debris including at least one car floating through the streets. Residents have also reported having difficulty navigating the roads and leaving the area.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17