The Utah Red Cross Red Cross was dispatched to Saratoga Springs around 9 p.m. on Saturday to assist people that were forced from their homes due to flash floods and mudslides.
KSL-TV is reporting heavy flooding in the Saratoga Springs area around the Talons Cove Golf Course.
Several residents have reported water flooding homes, and debris including at least one car floating through the streets. Residents have also reported having difficulty navigating the roads and leaving the area.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10