The Utah Red Cross Red Cross was dispatched to Saratoga Springs around 9 p.m. on Saturday to assist people that were forced from their homes due to flash floods and mudslides.
KSL-TV is reporting heavy flooding in the Saratoga Springs area around the Talons Cove Golf Course.
Several residents have reported water flooding homes, and debris including at least one car floating through the streets. Residents have also reported having difficulty navigating the roads and leaving the area.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15