The Utah Red Cross Red Cross was dispatched to Saratoga Springs around 9 p.m. on Saturday to assist people that were forced from their homes due to flash floods and mudslides.
KSL-TV is reporting heavy flooding in the Saratoga Springs area around the Talons Cove Golf Course.
Several residents have reported water flooding homes, and debris including at least one car floating through the streets. Residents have also reported having difficulty navigating the roads and leaving the area.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 63
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 12
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 12