The Utah Red Cross Red Cross was dispatched to Saratoga Springs around 9 p.m. on Saturday to assist people that were forced from their homes due to flash floods and mudslides.
KSL-TV is reporting heavy flooding in the Saratoga Springs area around the Talons Cove Golf Course.
Several residents have reported water flooding homes, and debris including at least one car floating through the streets. Residents have also reported having difficulty navigating the roads and leaving the area.
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12