Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
Jim Matheson is an honorable man in my estimation, and I believe he has the people of Utah's interests at heart. I believe the same about Scott Howell.
I may disagree with them often, but the biggest problem I see is that a win for Matheson is a vote for Nancy Pelosi, and a win for Howell is a vote for Harry Reid. So how badly do we want to have Pelosi back as the House speaker, and how badly do we want to keep Reid as the Senate majority leader?
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- The complicated political views of...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: Use market forces and not...
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 63
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 53
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 43
- Letter: Breeding hate 40