Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- In our opinion: Research suggests that...
- Letter: No labels in 2016?
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay for...
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- Letter: Our public lands
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics reflects...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 56
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 49
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 35
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20