Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Cedric Nicholson: Have women become forgotten...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27