Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Was Hillary right to compare Putin to Hitler?
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Endangered Species Act lost sight of its mission
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: History lesson: 'Taking back'...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 49
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 27
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America... 24