Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 76
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Utah's birthright 45
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 41
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36