Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17