Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- Lois M. Collins: Wandering back into the land...
- Letter: Modest energy progress
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Poll shows Utahns favor...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 62
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 58
- Letter: Erratic protests 34
- In our opinion: After change to state... 26
- Letter: Modest energy progress 26
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- My view: Moving the prison would... 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24