Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 46
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 17
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16