Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- In the words of Thomas Jefferson: Why...
- In our opinion: Hughes, House and Healthy...
- A. Scott Anderson: Healthy Utah is the...
- Letter: Medically fragile
- Michael Gerson: Christianity, grace...
- Jay Evensen: Don't turn prison relocation...
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront Islamic...
- Letter: Bear Lake driving
- Robert Bennett: Are Republican... 49
- Dan Liljenquist: In order to confront... 39
- Kathleen Parker: Republican candidates... 38
- Letter: Medically fragile 26
- Mark Reynolds: Pipeline alternatives... 23
- Allowing export of U.S. crude oil would... 22
- Letter: Harmful side effects 22
- Require a civics test? Americans have a... 20