Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Dan Liljenquist: Detroit is sending a message...
- George F. Will: President Obama's epiphanies...
- Jay Evensen: Utah inversions — 100...
- In our opinion: Refinery should be allowed to...
- In our opinion: Don't delay saving for...
- Letter: American billionaires
- Letter: Golden goose
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 63
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 44
- Letter: American billionaires 38
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 33
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a... 33
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- President should not act without... 28