Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: How Utah...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 45
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 41
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 37
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31