Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- Nelson Mandela left legacy of freedom and faith
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still separate...
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be contained
- In our opinion: Letting Afghanistan revert to...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games and...
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 44
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Charles Krauthammer: The real problem... 37
- Letter: Preventative care 29
- Robert Bennett: 'Nuclear option' ends... 27
- In our opinion: Pioneer Park progress... 16
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 16