Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 45
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 37
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 33
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22