Laura Seitz, Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Rep. Jim Matheson has adopted the campaign strategy of taking credit for good things that never happened. If he wants to be judged by his intentions, voters should remember that he intends to keep supporting the policies that have given us chronic unemployment, crushing debt, stifling regulation, higher taxes and scarcer energy.
Michael A. Cosman
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 37
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- Letter: Acting presidential 25
- My view: More whites should practice... 23