Letter: Despite political affiliation, we should heed to Benjamin Franklin's words during 2012 election
It doesn't matter if you are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Independent in your political views, we can all agree on the wisdom of Benjamin Franklin who as one of the Founding Fathers of our great America said, "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
This really should tell us exactly how important it is in making the right decision for the 2012 election. It is up to each of us to search our souls to make the right decision as suggested by Benjamin Franklin.
Lewis V. Nord
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32