Letter: Despite political affiliation, we should heed to Benjamin Franklin's words during 2012 election
It doesn't matter if you are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Independent in your political views, we can all agree on the wisdom of Benjamin Franklin who as one of the Founding Fathers of our great America said, "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
This really should tell us exactly how important it is in making the right decision for the 2012 election. It is up to each of us to search our souls to make the right decision as suggested by Benjamin Franklin.
Lewis V. Nord
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21