Letter: Despite political affiliation, we should heed to Benjamin Franklin's words during 2012 election
It doesn't matter if you are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Independent in your political views, we can all agree on the wisdom of Benjamin Franklin who as one of the Founding Fathers of our great America said, "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
This really should tell us exactly how important it is in making the right decision for the 2012 election. It is up to each of us to search our souls to make the right decision as suggested by Benjamin Franklin.
Lewis V. Nord
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 104
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 100
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 45
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 39
- A. Scott Anderson: Energy development... 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 28