Letter: Despite political affiliation, we should heed to Benjamin Franklin's words during 2012 election
It doesn't matter if you are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Independent in your political views, we can all agree on the wisdom of Benjamin Franklin who as one of the Founding Fathers of our great America said, "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
This really should tell us exactly how important it is in making the right decision for the 2012 election. It is up to each of us to search our souls to make the right decision as suggested by Benjamin Franklin.
Lewis V. Nord
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22