Letter: Despite political affiliation, we should heed to Benjamin Franklin's words during 2012 election
It doesn't matter if you are Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or Independent in your political views, we can all agree on the wisdom of Benjamin Franklin who as one of the Founding Fathers of our great America said, "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
This really should tell us exactly how important it is in making the right decision for the 2012 election. It is up to each of us to search our souls to make the right decision as suggested by Benjamin Franklin.
Lewis V. Nord
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27