Nati Harnik, File, Associated Press
Wherever I walk — be it to a store, park, doctor's office, etc. — I see cigarette butts littering the ground. Dog owners carry a bag to dispose of their doggie's waste to protect the environment. Wouldn't it be great if smokers would do the same thing and carry a bag to put their discarded butts in?
- Doug Robinson: Dinsmore has made his mark on...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- Winter box office is sluggish — bad...
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Letter: No sportsmanship, no class
- John Florez: Legislators' lip service: Losing...
- In our opinion: Wins and losses in the 2014...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 36
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win... 35
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 34
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30
- Letter: Private political parties 24