Nati Harnik, File, Associated Press
Wherever I walk — be it to a store, park, doctor's office, etc. — I see cigarette butts littering the ground. Dog owners carry a bag to dispose of their doggie's waste to protect the environment. Wouldn't it be great if smokers would do the same thing and carry a bag to put their discarded butts in?
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum wage
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before...
- John Hoffmire: Fighting increasing health...
- The most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- In our opinion: Aging without a family
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: What's to be...
- My view: Utah needs to expand Medicaid
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 59
- Letter: Doctors unite 39
- Letter: Elected representatives 36
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 33
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 25
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 20
- Letter: No limits 20
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 18