If you missed the Utah Opera Festival in Logan, you missed a real treat. The music was glorious, sung by great artists. The scenery was great and hard to imagine done "in house." Costumes were top notch. In fact, everything combined to make a wonderful experience.
Put this on your calendar for next year.
Salt Lake City
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 53
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9