If you missed the Utah Opera Festival in Logan, you missed a real treat. The music was glorious, sung by great artists. The scenery was great and hard to imagine done "in house." Costumes were top notch. In fact, everything combined to make a wonderful experience.
Put this on your calendar for next year.
Salt Lake City
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- About Utah: Moab's ultimate recycler
- John Hoffmire: China's leader, Xi Jinping, is...
- Letter: Increase education spending
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession left...
- Letter: College-induced poverty
- My view: Provo-Orem Bus Rapid Transit system...
- Letter: Environmental pressure
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force... 79
- Letter: Increase education spending 49
- Letter: Leaving the past? 28
- Letter: College-induced poverty 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 22
- Robert J. Samuelson: Great Recession... 22
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is... 19
- Letter: Keep money in Draper 19