If you missed the Utah Opera Festival in Logan, you missed a real treat. The music was glorious, sung by great artists. The scenery was great and hard to imagine done "in house." Costumes were top notch. In fact, everything combined to make a wonderful experience.
Put this on your calendar for next year.
Salt Lake City
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19
- Mary Barker: Religion and politics... 17