If you missed the Utah Opera Festival in Logan, you missed a real treat. The music was glorious, sung by great artists. The scenery was great and hard to imagine done "in house." Costumes were top notch. In fact, everything combined to make a wonderful experience.
Put this on your calendar for next year.
Salt Lake City
- Richard Davis: Latter-day Saints should... 190
- My view: Marriage and social justice go... 98
- Greg Bell: Defenders of religious... 86
- In our opinion: Religious freedom... 52
- In our opinion: It's time to scrutinize... 50
- Letter: Gun control 50
- Letter: Obama fans? 43
- Faith, family and freedom join to... 25