Jae C. Hong, File, Associated Press
Our take: Despite current polls showing voters think President Obama is more "likable" than Romney, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio thinks those numbers will begin to change soon. John O'Connor, a Tampa-based reporter for StateImpact Florida, a reporting project of local media and NPR, reported from the Republican National Convention Tuesday:
"Florida Sen. Marco Rubio says America will have a different view of Mitt Romney by the time he accepts the Republican nomination for president.
"Rubio will introduce Romney on Thursday, the final night of the Republican National Convention. He may have provided a preview of his speech to a gathering of Florida delegates Tuesday."
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport...
- Photo gallery: Celebrating Easter across the...
- Costa Rican a celebrity after certified miracle
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's affirmative...
- Summer movie preview: Hollywood bets big again
- Utah bank confirms that Ghanaian mining...
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 25
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 14
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 13
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot... 8