Aw c'mon, NBC. They surely could have done better than what they did on this week's "Rock Center with Brian Williams." I have been impressed with their in-depth reporting but am disappointed with the shallow, superficial coverage in their recent report on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The part on families and the LDS Church's care for the needy was excellent, but missing were the core beliefs, the organizational structure, leadership, statistics, etc. The emphasis on the well-publicized stereotypes were only distractions.
Don S. Robertson
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 69
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 38
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28