Aw c'mon, NBC. They surely could have done better than what they did on this week's "Rock Center with Brian Williams." I have been impressed with their in-depth reporting but am disappointed with the shallow, superficial coverage in their recent report on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The part on families and the LDS Church's care for the needy was excellent, but missing were the core beliefs, the organizational structure, leadership, statistics, etc. The emphasis on the well-publicized stereotypes were only distractions.
Don S. Robertson
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- George F. Will: Obama takes a page from...
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- In our opinion: Sharing ideas across schools...
- My view: Fighting the ignoble reign of money
- Letters: Bennett is right
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 34
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 29
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 25
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21
- Letters: The buck stops here 21