Aw c'mon, NBC. They surely could have done better than what they did on this week's "Rock Center with Brian Williams." I have been impressed with their in-depth reporting but am disappointed with the shallow, superficial coverage in their recent report on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The part on families and the LDS Church's care for the needy was excellent, but missing were the core beliefs, the organizational structure, leadership, statistics, etc. The emphasis on the well-publicized stereotypes were only distractions.
Don S. Robertson
- Which states are best for tax payers?
- In our opinion: Utah is not a swing state and...
- Michael Gerson: Why the theological...
- M. Zuhdi Jasser: The fifth commandment is...
- Letter: Plenty of danger in e-cigarettes
- Jay Evensen: In predicting the future, we...
- In our opinion: Western land standoff aside,...
- Letter: Right and wrong
- Letter: Right and wrong 97
- My view: Anti-science ruins the climate... 69
- Robert Bennett: Immigration reform... 64
- Letter: Science consensus is slow,... 54
- In our opinion: Confronted by power,... 40
- In our opinion: Western land standoff... 38
- John Hoffmire: Why shouldn’t... 29
- Letter: Republican empathy too rare 28