Aw c'mon, NBC. They surely could have done better than what they did on this week's "Rock Center with Brian Williams." I have been impressed with their in-depth reporting but am disappointed with the shallow, superficial coverage in their recent report on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The part on families and the LDS Church's care for the needy was excellent, but missing were the core beliefs, the organizational structure, leadership, statistics, etc. The emphasis on the well-publicized stereotypes were only distractions.
Don S. Robertson
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37