Aw c'mon, NBC. They surely could have done better than what they did on this week's "Rock Center with Brian Williams." I have been impressed with their in-depth reporting but am disappointed with the shallow, superficial coverage in their recent report on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The part on families and the LDS Church's care for the needy was excellent, but missing were the core beliefs, the organizational structure, leadership, statistics, etc. The emphasis on the well-publicized stereotypes were only distractions.
Don S. Robertson
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 109
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33