Was: 25. Last week: Beat Springville, 28-14. Outlook: The offense hasn't missed a beat under new coach Kirk Chambers, but just as impressive as been the defensive effort. Next up: vs. American Fork, Friday.
23. Sky View (2-0)
Was: —. Last week: Beat Hunter, 45-27. Outlook: Braxton Godderidge torched Hunter's offense last week for 390 yards and four TDs. Next up: vs. Brighton, Friday.
24. Cottonwood (0-1)
Was: 10. Last week: Lost to Logan, 33-0. Outlook: An extra week to learn coach Greg Croshaw's offense didn't help at all in a surprising shutout loss to Logan. Next up: at Davis, Thursday.
25. Box Elder (2-0)
Was: —. Last week: Beat Clearfield, 41-0. Outlook: Back-to-back shutouts to start the season is a great sign that the Bees are ready to compete in Region 5 this year. Next up: at Bear River, Friday.
Dropped out: No. 17 Fremont, No. 21 Hunter.
- BYU football: Cougars to play Washington in...
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes coming...
- Former Cougar Dennis Pitta scores first...
- Utah State football: Aggies will take on No....
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher out BCS...
- Report: German president boycotting Sochi...
- BYU basketball report card: Cougars give...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz face quick rematch with Portland
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 95
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 62
- Commentary: Long-term success in... 52
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 43
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 31
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog:... 27
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass,... 27