Our take: Mitt Romney gives rare insight into how his faith has shaped his life. CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger's documentary "Romney Revealed: Family, Faith and the Road to Power" airs Monday at 8 and 11 p.m. ET on CNN
It is a side of Mitt Romney the public often does not see -- opening up about his faith, devotion to his family and his work as a Mormon overseas missionary and later church leader at home.
In a rare discussion of these topics, he described to CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger his 2 years as a teenager serving as a church missionary in France. He said that period helped "ground my relationship with God" and cement his beliefs.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A look back...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 160
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 62
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 7