Mormon missionaries said driver crashed while giving them middle finger, looking back
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Our take: An Indiana man faces prison time after crashing his car while heckling LDS missionaries.
"A Bainbridge man who flipped his car on S. Locust Street Saturday was sentenced to one day in prison and ordered to pay $820 in fines and court fees Tuesday in front of a Putnam County judge.
"Greencastle police arrested Benjamin Brewer, 24, Saturday after he flipped his silver Honda Civic in front of Sigma Chi fraternity and Gobin Memorial Church while driving intoxicated over the legal limit.
"The car was driving northbound when it reportedly crashed around 8:40 p.m. Scott Brezenski and Myles Anderton, two missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, said that the driver crashed while he raised his middle finger towards them while they walked past."
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a threat to...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Catholic leaders' deliberations over divorce...
- School police stock up on free military gear
- Here's why church choirs are dying
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt list,...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 13
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7