Ward Howes, File, Associated Press
RENO, Nev. — Organizers of the Reno National Championship Air Races have established a $77 million fund to be distributed to those who suffered injuries or lost family members in last year's crash in Nevada.
Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw a federal compensation fund for victims of the 9/11 terror attacks, will be the new fund's administrator.
A plane crashed last September at the air races, killing 11 people and injuring about 70 others.
— Associated Press
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say they’re...
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says violated its...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back waterboarding
- They put the giving in Thanksgiving
- Suicide vest found in Paris raises possible...
- Minneapolis police say 5 shot near protest scene
- Officer charged with murder in teen's death;...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 41
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 28
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 25
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Terrorism propaganda assignment causes... 15
- Turkey downs Russian jet it says... 13
- New school lunch regulations could turn... 12