Ward Howes, File, Associated Press
RENO, Nev. — Organizers of the Reno National Championship Air Races have established a $77 million fund to be distributed to those who suffered injuries or lost family members in last year's crash in Nevada.
Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw a federal compensation fund for victims of the 9/11 terror attacks, will be the new fund's administrator.
A plane crashed last September at the air races, killing 11 people and injuring about 70 others.
— Associated Press
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Tense hunt in trooper ambush case hits 8 days
- Second man arrested trying to enter White...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- After vote to stay in UK, Scots must heal divide
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 15
- School police stock up on free military... 11
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into... 8
- How much America wants to be taxed 7
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- New Jersey loses 4th casino as Trump... 5