Ward Howes, File, Associated Press
RENO, Nev. — Organizers of the Reno National Championship Air Races have established a $77 million fund to be distributed to those who suffered injuries or lost family members in last year's crash in Nevada.
Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw a federal compensation fund for victims of the 9/11 terror attacks, will be the new fund's administrator.
A plane crashed last September at the air races, killing 11 people and injuring about 70 others.
— Associated Press
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash; was...
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Unions and tea party activists? Common Core...
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's birth...
- A guide to this year's best tech gifts
- Obama's Kenyan-born uncle allowed to remain...
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 36
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 24
- Obama declares health care law is... 15
- White House: On track for health care... 13
- Americans may be acting stingy in the... 12
- Detroit officially enters bankruptcy 12
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban 10