Ward Howes, File, Associated Press
RENO, Nev. — Organizers of the Reno National Championship Air Races have established a $77 million fund to be distributed to those who suffered injuries or lost family members in last year's crash in Nevada.
Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw a federal compensation fund for victims of the 9/11 terror attacks, will be the new fund's administrator.
A plane crashed last September at the air races, killing 11 people and injuring about 70 others.
— Associated Press
- Heroes 2014: Ex-CIA officer uses...
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan combat
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- Photo gallery: Christmas around the world
- How to help find a cure for Ebola from the...
- New Russian military doctrine says NATO top...
- Father of pilot captured by Islamic State...
- Protesters rally for 2nd night after shooting...
- Obama 's Christmas in Hawaii: Carols,... 16
- Going it alone, Obama rocked the boat... 14
- Officer kills armed 18-year-old near... 11
- Key developments in the case of slain... 10
- On Christmas, Obama marks end of Afghan... 10
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican... 9
- Senate, CIA agree torture program was... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5