Ward Howes, File, Associated Press
RENO, Nev. — Organizers of the Reno National Championship Air Races have established a $77 million fund to be distributed to those who suffered injuries or lost family members in last year's crash in Nevada.
Kenneth Feinberg, who oversaw a federal compensation fund for victims of the 9/11 terror attacks, will be the new fund's administrator.
A plane crashed last September at the air races, killing 11 people and injuring about 70 others.
— Associated Press
- IS attack on Afghan protest kills 80 people,...
- Penny-farthing owner keeps on riding
- Warner Bros. calms fans with fun 'Justice...
- A title and ship for new 'Star Trek' series:...
- New artificial reef is sunk off Florida's...
- Ready or Not: Rio Olympics open doors at...
- Police: Munich suspect was obsessed with mass...
- Brie Larson confirmed as 'Captain Marvel'
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 44
- Trump says Russia should find Clinton's... 42
- Clinton wins historic nomination,... 37
- Obama boosts Clinton: Carry her like... 36
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 31
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Watch live at the Democratic National... 25