In the years that President Barack Obama has been in office, which is very few, he and the laughable excuses of money handlers have not done anything to cut the national deficit at all, and instead have made cuts into programs, such as our advantage in space exploration, to pay for things that may work on paper but don't in the real world.
In his mind, Obama's plans work. If they worked, why are we not working? To take and paraphrase a line from the film "Top Gun," he is writing checks this country can't cash.
Having the government try to regulate everything from business to health care is not true capitalism. That is more akin to a form of government that eventually falls in upon itself. I believe it is called communism.
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26