Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File, Associated Press
The polls seem to agree that the 2012 presidential race is in a relative deadlock, with President Barack Obama only holding a small lead over Mitt Romney. But where Romney has his advantage is in voter enthusiasm.
A recent poll shows that 40 percent of Obama supporters don't plan on voting in the coming election, while only 20 percent say the same for Romney. Only time will tell, but this sizable gap could potentially sway the numbers in Romney's favor come November.
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27