Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File, Associated Press
The polls seem to agree that the 2012 presidential race is in a relative deadlock, with President Barack Obama only holding a small lead over Mitt Romney. But where Romney has his advantage is in voter enthusiasm.
A recent poll shows that 40 percent of Obama supporters don't plan on voting in the coming election, while only 20 percent say the same for Romney. Only time will tell, but this sizable gap could potentially sway the numbers in Romney's favor come November.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 91
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 35