Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File, Associated Press
The polls seem to agree that the 2012 presidential race is in a relative deadlock, with President Barack Obama only holding a small lead over Mitt Romney. But where Romney has his advantage is in voter enthusiasm.
A recent poll shows that 40 percent of Obama supporters don't plan on voting in the coming election, while only 20 percent say the same for Romney. Only time will tell, but this sizable gap could potentially sway the numbers in Romney's favor come November.
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- John Florez: Utah public education is a house...
- In our opinion: How committed are Obama, U.S....
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- Charles Krauthammer: The jihadi logic
- Catherine Rampell: Have America's public...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on marriage?
- In our opinion: The Scots have set an example...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 93
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 76
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 37
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Richard Davis: Scots — Be brave,... 25
- In our opinion: Accountability,... 25
- Who likes Obama's ISIS plan, and who... 24
- My view: Intergenerational poverty the... 19