Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File, Associated Press
The polls seem to agree that the 2012 presidential race is in a relative deadlock, with President Barack Obama only holding a small lead over Mitt Romney. But where Romney has his advantage is in voter enthusiasm.
A recent poll shows that 40 percent of Obama supporters don't plan on voting in the coming election, while only 20 percent say the same for Romney. Only time will tell, but this sizable gap could potentially sway the numbers in Romney's favor come November.
- In our opinion: Earmarks are becoming a...
- Letter: Elected representatives
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging
- In our opinion:: Nelson Mandela left legacy...
- If Iran truly wants only nuclear energy, it...
- The winners and the losers
- Letter: No limits
- Michael Gerson: Cancer has helped me see life...
- Kathleen Parker: The GOP's toxic messaging 53
- In our opinion: U.S. schools still... 43
- Robert J. Samuelson: Economics lacks... 40
- Letter: Elected representatives 31
- George F. Will: Why Iran should be... 19
- Letter: No limits 19
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- Richard Davis: Don't turn A.G. into an... 11