Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File, Associated Press
The polls seem to agree that the 2012 presidential race is in a relative deadlock, with President Barack Obama only holding a small lead over Mitt Romney. But where Romney has his advantage is in voter enthusiasm.
A recent poll shows that 40 percent of Obama supporters don't plan on voting in the coming election, while only 20 percent say the same for Romney. Only time will tell, but this sizable gap could potentially sway the numbers in Romney's favor come November.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Why religious organizations should be...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32