Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File, Associated Press
The polls seem to agree that the 2012 presidential race is in a relative deadlock, with President Barack Obama only holding a small lead over Mitt Romney. But where Romney has his advantage is in voter enthusiasm.
A recent poll shows that 40 percent of Obama supporters don't plan on voting in the coming election, while only 20 percent say the same for Romney. Only time will tell, but this sizable gap could potentially sway the numbers in Romney's favor come November.
- A Hobson's choice: Religious freedom in the...
- George F. Will: Squandered potential:...
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance...
- In our opinion: On matters of panhandling or...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Will Putin's gamble...
- Mike Lee: It will be our ideas that win in 2014
- Letter: Putin's invasion
- My view: The 'resource curse' and rush for...
- It doesn't have to be hard for... 60
- In our opinion: Obama's immigration... 52
- Letter: End daylight saving time 46
- Obama shows his funny side while... 40
- Letter: Invite the divine 35
- Libertarian wave wins big at CPAC 34
- Jay Evensen: Obama's comedy appearance... 34
- My view: SB54 will politically and... 30