Today, the battle for survival of the U.S. staggers the imagination. It will require the determination and contribution of every red-blooded American living in this cherished land in order to survive this crisis.
America will face future issues that extend far beyond any situation of the past. We'll not only have the threat of foreign enemies as usual, but we'll also have a melee of challenges from within the boundaries of this great country.
Let us stiffen our back, buckle-up, gear down and win this one for Washington, Lincoln, the Gipper and ourselves.
Sidney S. Smith
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22