Today, the battle for survival of the U.S. staggers the imagination. It will require the determination and contribution of every red-blooded American living in this cherished land in order to survive this crisis.
America will face future issues that extend far beyond any situation of the past. We'll not only have the threat of foreign enemies as usual, but we'll also have a melee of challenges from within the boundaries of this great country.
Let us stiffen our back, buckle-up, gear down and win this one for Washington, Lincoln, the Gipper and ourselves.
Sidney S. Smith
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: It's time for Utah to... 27