Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- About Utah: Jen Seelig came to Utah and made...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Distance from religion
- Drew Clark: Ebola, cybersecurity and...
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 38
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 31
- Letter: Distance from religion 31
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 20
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 13