Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- In our opinion: Joy to the World — the...
- Jay Evensen: Fixing Salt Lake's Pioneer Park...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas...
- Richard Davis: The Christmas Truce of 1914...
- Prisons bring much positive change
- We need children — for their sakes as...
- Letter: Utah's land grab
- In our opinion: Flawed torture report... 65
- Letter: Condoning torture 56
- In our opinion: Un-merry 'PC' Christmas... 51
- Robert Bennett: Lesson for Cruz —... 37
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation... 31
- Letter: Utah's land grab 27
- Letter: Don't raise gas tax 25
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move... 22