Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- 33 Mark Twain quotes that prove he was an...
- My view: Deeper look at Utah’s...
- Charles Krauthammer: The nation expects...
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges...
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- A. Scott Anderson: Give students skills that...
- My view: The best legislation meets all sides
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 152
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 75
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 43
- Dan Liljenquist: Rights vs. privileges... 36
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 30
- My view: The best legislation meets all... 30
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 29
- Letter: Legal weapons on campus 29