Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- Last year's Utah Compromise is a model in...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 47
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22
- John Hoffmire: Electric cars and the... 20