Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look at the...
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- Derek B. Miller: Utah's economic development...
- Letter: Nothing is 'free'
- Letter: Citizens have a duty
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 52
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 38
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22