Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- 20 of the most influential and innovative...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- School fees: Is Utah really family friendly?
- Letter: Society puzzles
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 41
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 31