Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18