Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- Letter: The Fourth
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- Natalie Gochnour: Patriotic grace blends...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21
- My view: Poor federal stewardship... 20