Charles Dharapak, File, Associated Press
I believe that presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign team has made the right decision to meet the topic of religion head on. There are so many questions on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or the Mormon Church, that need to be approached.
Beginning the Republican National Convention with a prayer is a great way to start recognizing his religion in his campaign. It will help clear up some of the concerns about his beliefs. Religion is a big factor in a person's personality and lifestyle. The more his religion is understood and recognized the better we can understand him.
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence suggests...
- About Utah: A big deal just got bigger
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of Catholic...
- My view: Have we crippled our kids with a...
- Letter: Good Samaritan
- Robert J. Samuelson: Whatever happened to the...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Politicos...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 69
- In our opinion: Mounting evidence... 51
- George F. Will: The low depths of... 28
- Letter: Good Samaritan 22
- In our opinion: U.S. Conference of... 20
- Letter: Inversion concerns 19
- My view: Keystone Pipeline not in... 17
- A. Scott Anderson: Inversions will... 16