It was great to learn that YouTube will be starting a presidential campaign channel on its site.
It will make political information from multiple perspectives readily available. People will have the chance to educate themselves politically even more easily than before.
Education is something that is an important part of making choices this election season that are not based on biases, rumors or presumed information.
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- In our opinion: National security and... 71
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 50
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17