It was great to learn that YouTube will be starting a presidential campaign channel on its site.
It will make political information from multiple perspectives readily available. People will have the chance to educate themselves politically even more easily than before.
Education is something that is an important part of making choices this election season that are not based on biases, rumors or presumed information.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 102
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 81
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 62
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 36
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 35