It was a smart move by Mitt Romney to invite a few reporters to church. It is only natural that people want to know more about his beliefs. Being open shows the public there is nothing that he wouldn't want people to see. It also makes him seem more human and helps people to relate more.
Again, I believe it is a great political move.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- My view: Non-discrimination laws have a problem
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- President should not act without...
- In our opinion: No more 'Government Motors'
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- Richard Davis: Mandela's greatest achievement...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 65
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 61
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 39
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 30
- President should not act without... 24
- In our opinion: No more 'Government... 24