It was a smart move by Mitt Romney to invite a few reporters to church. It is only natural that people want to know more about his beliefs. Being open shows the public there is nothing that he wouldn't want people to see. It also makes him seem more human and helps people to relate more.
Again, I believe it is a great political move.
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 56
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 29
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 26
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Letter: Idle elimination 19
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 19