Through the end of September, Kohl's Cares will be featuring picture books about Skippyjon Jones, a Siamese cat who thinks he is a superhero Chihuahua, by Judy Schachner.
The books include "Skippyjon Jones," "SkippyJon Jones, Class Action," "Skippyjon Jones in the Dog House," "Skippyjon Jones, Lost in Spice" and "Skippyjon Jones and the Big Bones."
The cookbooks include "Eat This, Not That!" by David Zinkczenl with Matt Goulding that compares popular food targeted at children, including restaurants and fast food, and "Busy Family Recipes: Dozens of Ideas for Hearty Weeknight Meals," which includes slow cooker recipes.
The books and the plush toys, including Skippyjon Jones, penguin, dinosaur, sock monkey and a bumble bee, are $5 each and the profits go to benefit children's health and education initiatives. See www.kohls.com/cares for information.
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury from...
- Doug's Take: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a...
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Former lawyer says OJ Simpson knew about guns
- A look back at the Star Trek film franchise
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' is a really fun ride
- Disney's 'Brave' makeover sparks fury... 17
- Utahn, castaway Dawn Meehan reflects on... 14
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Once in a while,... 5
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave'... 4
- Utahn in final three, but it's Cochran... 3
- A look back at the Star Trek film... 3
- Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy: Q&A 2
- Prince Harry to see NJ storm damage,... 1