Through the end of September, Kohl's Cares will be featuring picture books about Skippyjon Jones, a Siamese cat who thinks he is a superhero Chihuahua, by Judy Schachner.
The books include "Skippyjon Jones," "SkippyJon Jones, Class Action," "Skippyjon Jones in the Dog House," "Skippyjon Jones, Lost in Spice" and "Skippyjon Jones and the Big Bones."
The cookbooks include "Eat This, Not That!" by David Zinkczenl with Matt Goulding that compares popular food targeted at children, including restaurants and fast food, and "Busy Family Recipes: Dozens of Ideas for Hearty Weeknight Meals," which includes slow cooker recipes.
The books and the plush toys, including Skippyjon Jones, penguin, dinosaur, sock monkey and a bumble bee, are $5 each and the profits go to benefit children's health and education initiatives. See www.kohls.com/cares for information.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is an awesome mix...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Who are the Guardians of the Galaxy?
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- 10 ways Disney can help those with autism
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 3 points for parents
- Farewell, Monty Python
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 17
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days 6
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Farewell, Monty Python 2