Through the end of September, Kohl's Cares will be featuring picture books about Skippyjon Jones, a Siamese cat who thinks he is a superhero Chihuahua, by Judy Schachner.
The books include "Skippyjon Jones," "SkippyJon Jones, Class Action," "Skippyjon Jones in the Dog House," "Skippyjon Jones, Lost in Spice" and "Skippyjon Jones and the Big Bones."
The cookbooks include "Eat This, Not That!" by David Zinkczenl with Matt Goulding that compares popular food targeted at children, including restaurants and fast food, and "Busy Family Recipes: Dozens of Ideas for Hearty Weeknight Meals," which includes slow cooker recipes.
The books and the plush toys, including Skippyjon Jones, penguin, dinosaur, sock monkey and a bumble bee, are $5 each and the profits go to benefit children's health and education initiatives. See www.kohls.com/cares for information.
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- 'Gotham' actor's Penguin inspired by DC Comics
- Suspenseful 'Maze Runner' dodges limitations...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2