Through the end of September, Kohl's Cares will be featuring picture books about Skippyjon Jones, a Siamese cat who thinks he is a superhero Chihuahua, by Judy Schachner.
The books include "Skippyjon Jones," "SkippyJon Jones, Class Action," "Skippyjon Jones in the Dog House," "Skippyjon Jones, Lost in Spice" and "Skippyjon Jones and the Big Bones."
The cookbooks include "Eat This, Not That!" by David Zinkczenl with Matt Goulding that compares popular food targeted at children, including restaurants and fast food, and "Busy Family Recipes: Dozens of Ideas for Hearty Weeknight Meals," which includes slow cooker recipes.
The books and the plush toys, including Skippyjon Jones, penguin, dinosaur, sock monkey and a bumble bee, are $5 each and the profits go to benefit children's health and education initiatives. See www.kohls.com/cares for information.
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- Ron Perlman added to Salt Lake Comic Con...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 5 takeaways from a punch-less summer box office
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- Salt Lake Comic Con and Utah Symphony present...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 2
- 10 things to know before going to Salt... 1
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its... 1