Utes pick up commitment from California prep running back
SALT LAKE CITY — Andrew Ballin, a 5-foot-10, 175-pound running back from Hoover High School in Fresno, Calif., has accepted a scholarship offer from the University of Utah. Ballin ran for 916 yards on 119 carries last season and caught four passes for 57 yards. He scored 10 touchdowns as a junior and had a two-point conversion. Ballin, who is also a skilled cornerback, was the running back MVP at camps in Los Angeles and Oakland last spring.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 35
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25