President Barack Obama said we would have all of our troops out of Afghanistan, but we still have troops there. What's going on here?
According to statistics, one soldier dies every day — all in all that's not so bad. But it adds up and all those soldiers' families don't view it that way.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- In our opinion: With Shurtleff and Swallow...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Helping kids master what matters: Emotions,...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 112
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 73
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 62
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 51
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 47
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 34
- The complicated political views of... 33