Keith Johnson, Deseret Morning News
Americans are picky. If it isn't the best, we don't want it. I don't think that we are truly wasting that much food, when you compare how much we could possibly consume versus how much we produce. If a piece of bread has a small piece of mold, we throw the whole bag away. We are both careful and wasteful.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Doug Robinson: We are in the midst of an era...
- Michael Gerson: The gospel according to JC...
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it
- Matthew Sanders: Nelson Mandela's goodness...
- President should not act without...
- Most popular letters to the editor of 2013
- Robert J. Samuelson: Government programs...
- In our opinion: Don't raise the minimum... 63
- My view: Fix Obamacare, don't replace it 59
- Robert Bennett: Create wealth before... 43
- Letter: Doctors unite 40
- Andrew Morriss: No, Congress should not... 37
- Michael E. Kraft: Yes, Congress should... 22
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 20
- President should not act without... 19