Keith Johnson, Deseret Morning News
Americans are picky. If it isn't the best, we don't want it. I don't think that we are truly wasting that much food, when you compare how much we could possibly consume versus how much we produce. If a piece of bread has a small piece of mold, we throw the whole bag away. We are both careful and wasteful.
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Letters: Move to the center
- My view: UDOT listened, made a good choice
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should keep up...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- Letters: No welfare, ever 77
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Letters: Move to the center 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- In our opinion: Big screen exploitation... 27
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 22
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21